Manager, Information Technology
For our affiliate, AIC Global Holdings Inc.
- Oversee all areas of Information Technology including Network Services, Technical Services, Application Support, and Project Management.
- Develop, supervise, lead and motivate IT staff, which includes recruiting and performance management.
- Manage the development of short and long-range plans, including system architecture, security and system design.
- Work with Senior Management to identify current and future information needs/opportunities.
- Analyze detailed system factors in order to determine alternative methods or problem solutions.
- Review, test and update the Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Plan. Take on the role of Disaster Recovery Manager and be a participating member of the DR steering committee.
- Responsible for contract negotiation.
- Contribute to the evolution of the strategy and program for infrastructure security, including: cloud security, vulnerability management, advanced threat detection and prevention, threat actor deception, network threat prevention, user and entity behavioural analysis, network anomaly detection and DDoS resiliency.
- Provide the expertise and guidance needed to drive infrastructure cyber security maturity improvements across the organization in line with the changing threat Landscape. Regulatory and Compliance requirements, etc.
- Conduct detailed assessments to prioritize program remediation or improvement for various business segments.
- Provide depth of expertise, skills, source of knowledge on current and emerging Infrastructure, Cyber and Network Security domains.
- Analytical Thinking - Identifies multiple elements of a problem and breaks down each of those elements in detail, showing causal relationships between them
- Business Acumen - Understands the internal and external environment.
- Commitment to Continuous Learning - Finds multiple opportunities to use new ideas, approaches, and knowledge to more effectively manage tasks and challenges
- Concern for Order - Monitors progress of a project against deadlines
- Initiative – Acts up to 3 months ahead.
- Expertise - Demonstrates depth of knowledge.
- Flexibility - Decides how to do something based on the situation
- Team Leadership - Obtains resources/takes care of the team
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma in related field required
- MCSD Certificate
- MCSE Certificate
- Network related courses
- 5 – 7 years of progressive experience in the information technology field.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred.
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer (Mandeville/PIC)
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.