(This is a job share suitable for 2 part time individuals)
Mandeville Operations Management Inc.
- Direct and assist incoming calls in a polite and professional manner. Effectively operate a telephone console.
- Greet and assist visitors to head office. Direct them as necessary to other departments/tenants.
- Accurately enter data on various operating systems and perform quality assurance checks on various documentation including web content.
- Perform administrative duties for compliance department on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Schedule meetings and maintain the meeting room areas
- Maintain address/extension listings
- Assemble marketing kits
- Complete inventory for kitchen supplies
- Responsible for the safety and security of the reception area, e.g. Emergency Response and Fire Warden duties
- Complete mail run as required
- Assist with various projects as assigned
- Achievement Orientation – Makes specific changes to improve performance.
- Business Acumen - Incorporates business fundamentals.
- Customer Service Orientation - Acts to make things better for the customer.
- Concern for Order - Checks own work for accuracy.
- Flexibility - Decides how to do something based on the situation.
- Initiative – Acts up to 3 months ahead.
- Integrity - Acts consistent with values and beliefs.
- Organizational Awareness – Understands informal structure.
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma required
- Oral and written communication skills in French would be an asset
- 2 - 3 years of experience in an administrative role.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Knowledge of the investment industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all Microsoft office programs, such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Reporting to: Vice President, Administration
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.